Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pledge For My Run!


I think we can all agree it’s about time to change the course of cancer. Well, I’m putting my time and money where my mouth is.

As you know from my previous post, I’ve signed up for an endurance race with the American Cancer Society DetermiNation Team. I will be running The Capital City Half Marathon in Columbus on May 5. Because I am running with the American Cancer Society, every step I take and every mile I conquer throughout these next few months of training will save lives and create a world with less cancer and more birthdays.

This will be my very first half marathon ever. I am excited but also a bit scared. However, I know that this will be a great challenge for me and it will be for a great cause.
You can support my efforts by visiting my personal page and making a donation of whatever amount you can. Your donation will help the American Cancer Society save lives by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back. Even just $1 from you would be so greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks to the generosity of people like you, we are working to change the course of cancer forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment