Sunday, July 7, 2013

I'm A St. Jude Hero!

 
On August 10, I will be running my 3rd Warrior Dash mud run in Ohio in just under two years (previous runs were in Carrolton in 2011 and North Lawrence in 2012).
 
To up the ante from the years past, I have decided this time around to become a St. Jude Hero to help raise money for children who are facing terminal illnesses across the country.
 
Instead of simply challenging myself to run through crazy obstacles like barbed wire, cargo nets, and dumpsters, I am now challenging myself to fundraise $300 for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital as a St. Jude Warrior. Every penny I raise will inspire hope in children who are battling cancer and other deadly childhood diseases.
 
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering research and treatment of children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. Ranked one of the best pediatric cancer hospitals in the country, St. Jude is the first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children
 
If you are so kind to make a donation to help these young children live a better life, it would be greatly appreciated! But, HURRY! The deadline to donate for my race is just a month away, and I will need YOUR help to meet my goal of $300! Any donation, big or small, will make a difference. Even if it's just $1, it will surely go to a great cause.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment