Thursday, February 6, 2014

Donate To My Undie Run!




Would you give me money for taking off my clothes?

What... ?  

No, I mean would you make a donation to my fundraising page?


Here: http://hopecur.com/ohventures

Why? Because I'm running through the streets this February in
Cupid's Undie Run to raise funds for the Children's Tumor Foundation (CTF.org). That's right, a mile run in the freezing cold, in nothing but my underwear.

No I didn't lose a bet, I just wanted to do something bold and help out this amazing charity.  Last year we raised over $1.3 Million for this very much needed research and I need your help this year to do more.

100% of donations go to CTF and will families battling a horrific disorder called neurofibromatosis (NF). It causes tumors to grow on the nervous system which can lead to deafness, blindness, debilitating pain, learning disabilities, cancer and even more. It sucks, a lot and we need to do something about it.

Since there are no current treatments, I'm doing whatever it takes,
clearly, to do my part to find a cure. We can #endNF!

$5 ... $500!   All gifts are important and will go a long way to helping those in need. Oh and they are tax-deductible as well.

All joking aside, on behalf of those I'm running for, we are truly grateful for your contribution.

My sincerest thanks, and yes I will send pics.
- *|MICHAEL|*


100% of donations to Cupid's Undie Run go directly to The Children's Tumor Foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment