Saturday, June 18, 2016

Donate to My VeloSano Bike Ride


Photo by OHventures

Last year, I rode along thousands of bicyclists and cancer survivors in the VeloSano Bike To Cure event. Riding in the 100 mile course last year proved to be incredibly challenging, yet also extremely humbling and rewarding. The course took me nearly 9 hours, due to the 90 degree heat and 4,000 feet of elevation. It was exhausting yet exhilarating. I knew that I had to come back and ride again for this fantastic cause in VeloSano 3.  

I am going to be riding 50 miles in VeloSano on July 30 and I need your help to raise money for the cause. Any amount, big or small, from $5 to $25 to $100 to even more would be so much appreciated!

In the first two years, the event has had riders covering a  total of over 118,000 miles, resulting in over $5 million to be donated to the Cleveland Clinic for cancer research. 

Since approximately 39.6 percent of men and women will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetimes, it is a no-brainer that we must continue to fight.

With these statistics, it is without question that someone you know (or perhaps you personally) has been affected by cancer.

It's time to do something about it. 

You have the opportunity to make a difference in the fight against cancer by donating to my VeloSano bike ride. 100% of your gift will go directly to cancer research at Cleveland Clinic.

I am proud to say that I am an employee of the Cleveland Clinic, and I will be riding as part of the Akron team! You can help!  Please click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment