Saturday, July 30, 2016

VeloSano Thank Yous


Thanking ALL who gave to my 100-mile VeloSano bike ride! $1,070 raised (107% of my goal!).

It was incredibly challenging and so inspiring to ride 50 miles through the countryside and city streets of Northeast Ohio for such a great cause. 

Knowing that 4,500 people will be diagnosed with cancer in the U.S. every DAY is reason alone to take on this task. To all that gave money and cheered me on, YOU the true champs! 

THANKS A TON TO THE FOLLOWING FRIENDS & FAMILY:

My Family: Mom, Dad, Aunt Patty, Curt, Regina, Aunt Phyllis

My Co-Workers: Bret, Katie, Sara, Renee, Amy, Dana, Cathy, Robert, 

My Hometown Friends: Nathan, Diane, Mike V., Natalie, Darla & Jim

My Fellow Torchbearers: Jonathan, Amanda

The RHB Crew: Denise, Ryan, Jeff & Oleta, Emily, Judy, Suzanne, Don, Mary, Pattie & Dan

The OSU Bunch: Steve, Matt C., Alyce & Jamie, Kyla

Special Thanks: 
To Nadine, for letting me crash at your place in Cleveland Heights!
To Erin, our fearless Team Captain!
To God, for getting me through and keeping me safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment