Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Warrior Dash Ohio II 2016 Photo Blog

Who: You and 10,000 fellow runners
What: The craziest frickin' day of your life (AKA Warrior Dash Ohio II 2016)
When: Various dates across the country. These pictures are from August 21, 2016.
Where: North Lawrence, Ohio.
Why: To challenge yourself physically and mentally to run through crazy obstacles and get dirty!
How: Visit the official Web site to find out more!

Photos by OHventures and Gameface Media


Are you ready for the battleground?!

All smiles after jumping the fire - it's one of the best parts of Warrior Dash!

Enjoying our complimentary beers (and buying a few more) to reward ourselves for a job well done!


Wearing our red viking hats (every warrior gets one in their race packet), and showing off our matching tattoos! That's (from l-r) me, my dad, and my brother. We have my other brother's initials NME on our backs.

My 13-year-old niece braving the slippery balance beam.

My dad showing off his skills at the fire jump.
The look on my face says it all: this obstacle proved to be nearly impossible due to the slippery rings!

My warrior father taking on the ropes obstacle!

My brother impressed us all by successfully making it across the slippery rings.



Okay, I lied: THIS was the most fun of all the obstacles - the Goliath slides!

The famous Shock Top car!

The gals showing off their brute strength after dashing their way through the course!


Action shot of my mom sliding into the mud pit! Maybe not HER favorite.

Father-son bonding at the Warrior Dash!!

The balance beam was harder than it looks!!


Last one to the beer tent buys!


This was the worst of all the obstacles - really pretty scary. I don't want to talk about it! ;-)

Find your inner warrior!

Group shot BEFORE the mud...

...and AFTER the mud!

No comments:

Post a Comment