Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Consider Donating to VeloSano


For the past two years, I have pedaled alongside thousands of bicyclists and cancer survivors in the VeloSano Bike To Cure event. Riding a total of 150 miles for the cause has been exciting, challenging, and - most importantly - meaningful. I knew that I had to come back and ride again for this fantastic cause in VeloSano 4 (read about my experiences in VeloSano 2 and VeloSano 3).  

I am going to be riding 50 miles in VeloSano on July 22 and I need your help to raise money for the cause. Any amount, big or small, from $5 to $25 to $100 to even more would be so much appreciated!

Latin for “swift cure,” VeloSano is a major community initiative in Cleveland, in which participants raise money for cancer research through the sport of cycling. 100% of the dollars raised by VeloSano participants advances cancer research at Cleveland Clinic. In just three short years, over $8 million has been generated and is already hard at work in the fight against cancer.

Since approximately 39.6 percent of men and women will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetimes, it is a no-brainer that we must continue to fight.

With these statistics, it is without question that someone you know (or perhaps you personally) has been affected by cancer.

It's time to do something about it. 

You have the opportunity to make a difference in the fight against cancer by donating to my VeloSano bike ride. 

I am proud to say that I am an employee of the Cleveland Clinic, and I will be riding as part of the Akron team! You can help!  Please click below!


No comments:

Post a Comment