Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Help Me Go Over The Edge



Are you are feeling charitable? 

Want to see me RAPPEL down a 13 story building on July 21 in downtown Canton?! 

If so, then consider donating a few bucks to my OVER THE EDGE campaign to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Summit, Medina and Stark Counties! The goal of BBBS is to help all children reach their potential through professionally supported, one-to-one relationships with volunteer mentors. 

On July 21, I will be scaling the side of the historic Onesto building in Canton. But it won't happen without YOUR HELP in putting me OVER THE EDGE! 

Any donation would be helpful - $1, $5, $10, or even $100! I need just $700 more to meet my goal. 

Donate by clicking the link below. Thanks so much on behalf of OHventures and the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Summit, Medina, and Stark Counties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment