Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Columbus Alive Q&A!


I was honored and humbled when I received a message from John Ross, a journalist for the Columbus Alive, saying he wanted to feature me for the weekly "Locals: Q&A" Section of the publication. I have long admired John Ross for his work for Columbus Alive, as he specializes in Ohio Outdoors, which holds a very similar concept to OHventures. He writes all about canoeing, hiking, bird watching, and anything adventurous in Ohio. He also writes the weekly "Locals: Q&A" column which features a different Columbus native each week. There have been business owners, activists, artists, and a plethora of other interesting individuals from the capital city. I was pretty speechless and so thankful to have been featured.

You can read my interview with John Ross in the Columbus Alive by clicking here: Q&A: Michael Evans. I talk about where the idea came for the blog, some goals for 2012, and what I would bring with me on a desert island!

As a sidenote, since many people have asked, the above photo was taken at The Scioto Audobon Metro Park, with the Columbus skyline in the background. Can you believe it was taken on a Saturday morning in December? We had a beautiful December in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment